Sony’s Digital Voice Recorder ICD-UX570F introduced in India
- Sony launched today in India a sleek and portable digital voice recorder, known as the ICD-UX570F. It is designed to provide high-quality and reliable on-the-go recording functionality, especially for those seeking to record lectures, phone calls, interviews, and more. To reporters like us, it’s also the perfect digital recording tool.
- The ICD-UX570F digital voice recorder features a “compact and easy to carry” model, as described in Sony’s official press release. It measures 102.8 mm approximately 36.6 mm approximately 12.2 mm and weighs only 48 grams. It’s super slim and you can carry it easily in the pocket of your pants. On this recorder, Sony offers long-range skipping, allowing users to scrub through and listen to certain parts of the recording quickly.
- The phone contains 4 GB of built-in storage, but can be extended using memory cards such as microSDHC or microSDXC cards. There’s a high S-microphone sensitivity in tow here, and it can even record low, distant, muffled voices without catching unnecessary background noise. It records audio in the formats of MP3 and LPCM.
- For auto-detect voice and music files, Sony has designed the ICD-UX570F. With this tool, there are reduced chances of recording errors. The best part is that there is an integrated USB-A port for making it easier for users to record their recordings. Surely it’s easy.
- This voice recorder comes with a lithium battery that provides a full charge of up to 20 hours of recording and playback time – which is also the time it takes to fill in the built-in storage. Sony adds that the ICD-UX570F is good for a ‘ 3-minute fast charge for 1 hour of recording.
- Sony’s digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F went on sale today in India at a price of Rs. 8,490. Those who are interested can certainly pick one of these handy recorders from popular e-commerce stores, exclusive Sony outlets and retail stores across the country