Samsung Launch Galaxy S11, Galaxy Fold 2 on February
- Recent rumors have suggested that Samsung, along with its second foldable phone, will launch its Galaxy S11 series in February 2020, and a new leak now appears to have revealed the exact date.
- While much of Samsung’s next-gen folding smartphone’s key tech specs are still under wraps, for now, recent reports speculate about what its features might be.
- One such study from back in October indicated that it would arrive with a selfie camera under-display, which is expected to be seen in the coming months on a range of smartphones from various OEMs, including Oppo.
- Meanwhile, a new South Korean report suggests that the Snapdragon 865 SoC will power the Galaxy S11 flagship instead of the Exynos 990 in most markets, largely because the company is unhappy with the performance of its new chipset
- Samsung will only offer the Exynos edition of its upcoming flagships in Europe, according to a report in The Elec, which means that Indian consumers will finally get their hands on a Galaxy S11 powered by Snapdragon after years.